Everwish Events is a unique pop-up shopping and social events company in Los Angeles that donates a portion of all gross profits to various non-profit organizations and charities from around the world. These distinctive fashion and art events partner closely with different non-profit organizations, helping both financially, as well as featuring the organization at each event in an effort to create awareness of the cause. The events offer a curated selection of men’s and women’s top contemporary fashion designers and brands, in addition to accessories, beauty products and handmade items from local artisans.
Everwish Events launched September 4, 2014. Founder Aleksandra Pesic came to me to help with initial buzz to promote the launch event at The Victorian in Santa Monica, as well as to create brand awareness for Everwish among businesses and consumers. We worked together for a 30-day period to create a press release and pitching materials to garner press on the new company.
- Racked LA
- Time Out LA
- LA Business Journal
- Venice 311
- LA Confidential
- EventBrite added value promotion via Instagram and online
- Invited key editors and influencers who attended and now have a stronger knowledge of Everwish and may reach out or write stories in the future. List included:
- Rhea Cortado, writer for CA Apparel News and FOAM
- Jennifer Chan, fashion and beauty editor and on-air host at E! News, blogger for The Fabulous File and major influencer
- Katie Rosen, Editor in Chief and Co-Founder at FabFitFun (plus team members)
- Elizabeth Moore, Editor at LA Confidential (plus team members)